Many members are not aware that the Spill is on the Agenda because it has been made very difficult to find.
- They have listed the Spill last on the Agenda at Item 14.
- They have not provided a simple electronic voting as for the election
- Members will have to sign proxy forms again
- The ReformAPS Statement to be circulated to all members has been given a misleading and confusing introduction
- The how to vote instructions are buried in the confusing paperwork and attachments
- The statements by the current directors are also hard to find
You can read the Agenda here: download here
You may appoint a proxy online by visiting www.votingservices.com.au/aps
We will be sending you clear directions on how to vote on the spill in the next post but you can read the non-clinical directors’ statements with their response to the Spill below:
Go to the Agenda to read the Statements by the Clinical and appointed directors, go the Agenda.
We urge as many of you as possible to attend the AGM on October 7th below:
Podium Room 2
Rydges South Bank
9 Glenelg Street
South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland
on Saturday 7 October 2017 commencing at 1.00pm (AEST)